Floradix Helps To Maintain The Health And Vitality Of Your Family.
Good health and well-being are vital if we are to enjoy life to the full – and normally, we can expect to maintain our vitality through a balanced lifestyle which includes healthy food, plenty of exercise and lots of rest.
However, there are times when our reserves run low – because of the stresses and strains of daily life, through lack of sleep and regular exercise, or because sometimes we may not eat a balanced diet which contains the vitamins, minerals and nutrients we need.
The Ideal Supplement To Maintain Your Feelgood Factor!
That’s when Floradix can be an ideal supplement, helping to maintain vitality and all-round well-being. Floradix contains delicious herbs and fruit juice concentrates and also iron (II), B vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 (important elements in blood formation) plus vitamin C. Floradix can protect the health of the whole family, from young children to expectant mothers and elderly people.
What Makes Floradix So Special?
– It contains iron gluconate in liquid form which is very easily absorbed by the body.
– Herbal extracts help maintain healthy digestion and together with vitamin C support the absorption of all nutrients.
– They are free from alcohol, animal derivatives, synthetic additives, chemical preservatives and colourings.
– They are particularly beneficial for pregnant and breast-feeding women and ideal for vegetarians.
Why Do We Need Iron?
Supporting the body’s immune system, iron also enables red blood cells to transport oxygen from the lungs to all the parts of the body. Oxygen allows tissue cells to use the energy generated from food. Since red blood cells don’t reproduce themselves, iron is vital for their regeneration, whilst also ensuring the proper function of the heart, liver, gastro-intestinal system and skeletal muscle.
The body’s iron comes entirely from food and is derived from meat, fish, fruit, nuts and vegetables. However, not all iron that enters the body is absorbed – and medical experts agree that most of us don’t take in enough iron – which is why Floradix can be so helpful!
Iron absorption rates can be improved by the consumption of vitamin C, found in fresh fruit and vegetables. However iron absorption can be hindered by too much processed bran, milk, black tea and coffee. Too much vitamin E can also reduce iron absorption.
TIP: It is best to take Floradix Herbal Iron Extract on an empty stomach to ensure full absorption – so ideally 30 minutes before food or a couple of hours after. Avoid taking iron supplements with tea, coffee or milk as they can inhibit the absorption. Drinking orange juice or any other fruit juice together with iron supplements can actually help to increase the iron absorption due to the vitamin C content.
Floradix Herbal Liquid Iron Extract is free from:
– Artificial colours and sweeteners
– Genetically modified ingredients
– Pesticide residues
– Radiation and heavy metals
Each 10 ml dose contains:
– Iron (from ferrous gluconate) 7.50
– Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 1.00mg
– Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2) 1.25mg
– Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 500.00 microgram
– Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 600.00 nanogram
– Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10.00mg
– Rosa canina (Rosehip) ext. equiv. to fruit dry 99.00mg
And Herbal decoction equiv. to:
– Daucus carota root (carrot) dry 35.00mg
– Uritca dioica leaf (Nettle Wort) dry 29.50mg
– Spinacia oleracea herb (Spinach) dry 25.00mg
– Elymus repens root (Couch grass) dry 19.70mg
– Angelica archangelica root (Angelica) dry 18.50mg
– Foeniculum vulgare fruit (Fennel) dry 17.50mg
– Dacryocystitis pyrifera whole plant (ocean kelp) dry 13.20mg
– Hibiscus sabdariffa flower (African Mallow Blossom) dry 13.20mg
Citrus aurantium fruit peel (Orange) dry 7.00mg
In a non-medicinal base of wheat germ powder, yeast extract, honey and juices from pear, grape, black currant, orange, blackberry, cherry and beetroot.
Use the measuring cup provided.
Adults: 10 ml twice daily, morning and evening, 30 minutes before meals.
Children (between 6 to 12 years): 5 ml 2-3 times daily, morning and evening, 30 minutes before meals.
Children (between 1 to 05 years): 5 ml once daily, 30 minutes before meals.
If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
If symptoms persist see your health care practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.