NC Gut Relief is a comprehensive herbal/nutritional formula to support gastrointestinal health.
- Maintains gut integrity and function
- Gut Relief may assist in the relief of mild digestive disorders
- Helps to soothe mild inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract
NC Gut Relief is suitable for:
- People wanting to maintain optimal digestive function
- Indigestion: Symptoms can include bloating, belching and abdominal discomfort
- Gastric reflux: Symptoms can include heartburn, regurgitation of acid/bile, excessive salivation and painful swallowing
- Enteritis (inflammation of the small intestine): Symptoms can include diarrhoea, nausea, loss of appetite and abdominal discomfort
- Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining): Symptoms can include pain in the upper abdomen, loss of appetite, bloating, nausea, vomiting and feeling very full after eating
NC Gut Relief contains:
- Glutamine – A fuel for your gastrointestinal cells to support growth and repair.
- Cumerone® – A specialised extract of curcumin from Turmeric (Curcuma longa) to assist with inflammation reduction
- Prebiotic fibres – Helps increase the growth of friendly bacteria
- Peppermint oil – To help relieve bloating and flatulence
- Aloe vera + Slippery Elm – Helps to soothe the gastrointestinal tract and reduce inflammation
Each 5g of NC Gut Relief powder contains:
|Equiv. Curcumin||6.38 mg|
|Glucosamine Hydrochloride||415.05 mg|
|Aloe Vera fresh leaf|
|Equiv. Aloe Vera leaf fresh||500 mg|
|Peppermint Oil||3 mg|
|Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra)
stem bark inner powder
|Guar Gum||100 mg|
|Dibasic sodium phosphate||260 mg|
Adults take 1 heaped teaspoon (equivalent to 5g powder) daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Up to 3 doses (15g) daily can be taken if required.
Container of 150g Powder
Gluten, dairy, lactose, nuts, soy, egg.
Warnings: Glucosamine is derived from shellfish (Crustacean), avoid using in patients who are allergic. Not recommended to pregnancy and lactation.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist contact your health professional.