This Waters Co BIO 1000 10 Litre Bench Top Alkaline Water Filter removes fluoride, chlorine, nitrate, lead and other toxins, and features 15 stages of sterilisation, filtration and activation to significantly reduce sediment, rust, cysts, bacteria, viruses, pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals and unpleasant odour from tap and tank water. Water quality tests show that the BIO 1000 removes up to 99% of chlorine – a harsh, unpleasant-tasting toxic chemical used to help remove and prevent the propagation of harmful bacteria in tap water.
The BIO 1000 minerals typically produce an alkaline pH of around 7.6 – 8.2 in the filtered water*. This aids the body in neutralising acidic build-up caused by lifestyle and diet, and helps to restore optimum functionality to major organs and the immune system while noticeably increasing energy and concentration. Beneficial negative ions abound in nature in good-quality air and some naturally occurring minerals. The minerals in the BIO 1000 filter significantly increase the negative ion count of the tap water filtered through its filter medium.
The multi-stage filter system contains long-lasting, silver-activated, coconut-shell carbon, resin, magnets, bioceramics, and silica and Somelite™ coral sands, which re-mineralise and enriches water with around 60 essential sea-based minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium. A mineral-deficient diet can contribute to significant health problems, causing mental and physical symptoms that affect everyday behaviour.
The Waters Co BIO 1000 Bench Top Alkaline Water Filter features include:
• Filter kit with a life cycle of up to 15,000 litres or 5 years
• All natural gravity-fed filter system
• No electricity or plumbing required, easy to assemble and maintain
• 15 stages of purification & activation
• 10 litre hand-blown glass reservoir
• 0.5 Micron pre-filter
• Creation of Alkaline water with pH value of 7.6 – 8.2 (may vary based on source water)
• Economical and easy hydration at around 2 cents per litre (Nearly 1/3 the cost of similar systems)
• Reduction in landfill waste from discarded shop-bought water bottles
• Reduction in carbon and fossil fuels related to bottled water
• Compact size, lightweight and easily transported if required
• Life-Time Warranty
Diameter of base: 235mm
Weight: 4.2 kg
* Depending on your water supply
**Based on 8 litres per day. Filter lifespan based on typical Australian municipal water and may vary based on average daily usage and quality of water being filtered.