Sick of buying ‘natural’ laundry powders that don’t perform and still irritate your skin? look no further as this range has been specifically designed for you! The Abode Eucalyptus Laundry Powder is made from the best quality ingredients that money can buy, is free from petrochemicals, zeolites, phosphates and salt found in most conventional products and specifically designed from the ground up taking into consideration the health of your family. Best of all, its so concentrated you only need to use a tablespoon not a scoop!
Ingredients You Can Trust! Soda ash (alkalinity builder), baking soda (food grade), sodium citrate (food grade), sodium carboxymethyl cellulose (derived from coconut oil), sodium coco sulphate (derived from coconut oil), sodium disilicate (derived from sand), alkylpolyglucosides (derived from corn, wheat and coconut) and pure Blue Mallee Eucalyptus essential oil (Australian).
Instructions: Light load: 1 tablespoon (20 gms) / Normal Load: 2 tablespoons (40 gms) / Heavy Load: 3 tablespoons (60gms) / Handwash / Soaking: 1 tablespoon per 5 litres of water
How We Differ to Other Brands:
- Free from zeolites, phosphates, palm oil, petrochemicals, optical brighteners, chlorine and NO SALT!
- Made from food grade ingredients (where available) and NOT industrial grade ingredients that are typically contaminated with heavy metals
- Formulated by a naturopath from the ground up taking into consideration the health of your family
- Grey water and septic tank safe
- Australian made and owned
- Incredibly cost effective as you only use a tablespoon NOT a scoop
- Recommended by Building Biologists